April 28, 2008

Four Seasons Hotel Silicon Valley

I've watched it be built from the ground up. I've passed by it numerous times as I drive up and down Highway 101. I've seen its recognizable logo every time I make my way to University Avenue. But I've never had the opportunity to experience it until today.

It's the Four Seasons Hotel in Palo Alto.

Under the pleasurable company of about 20 other Event Professionals, I spent a relaxing evening by the poolside of the Four Seasons Hotel. We enjoyed sumptuous hors d'oeurves, wine and champagne, and ofcourse.....my favorite dessert bar! The interior of the hotel reminded me of the Four Seasons and St. Regis in San Francisco--very modern and minimalistic, with a sophisticated touch. Ceremonies can take place outdoor and makes you feel like having a beautiful, natural garden wedding in the middle of a chic city. I love seeing the simplicity of clean lines everywhere. The ballroom is unlike the 'typical' hotel ballroom. Its neutral colors make it a blank canvas for any design, and its architecture is sleek and modern. I would love to design a wedding there!

The weather was absolutely perfect this evening, and the poolside was the perfect place to host this cocktail party. Cabanas lined up alongside the pool, leaving us to imagine the amazing spa experience there.....

http://www.fourseasons.com/siliconvalley/


My good friends Jean marks and Carrie Topoian, both wonderful Wedding Coordinators!

No comments:

Post a Comment