August 20, 2008

An Evening with Susie Coelho

I had promised to do another post of the fabulous event I recently attended at the Ritz-Carlton San Francisco once I got the photos from Kevin Chin and here they are! As you can see from the beautiful photos, it was a very chic and fun evening for us Event Planners. Not only did we have the honor of meeting the stylist guru Susie Coelho herself, but we were treated to a sumptuous five course meal inside the Presidential Suite of the Ritz. Ahhhh------to top it off we each got our own room for the night so that we didn't have to drive all the way home after the wine pairing! It's call the Ritz-Carlton experience, and yes, I'll take that any day!

I especially wanted to post photos to inspire those who are using fun, cheerful colors for their event. Colors really help create a mood, so when you are choosing colors for your event you always want to think about the mood and ambiance that you want to create. When I walked into the suite that afternoon, the white and oranges really popped out at me, and I immediately knew the event would be a very fun, chic, type of party. Gerbera daisies added the perfect whimsical touch for the evening. Floramor and Classic Party Rentals did a superb job with the tabletop settings and florals!




No comments:

Post a Comment