February 9, 2009

The Wedding University = Smashing Success

That was what someone wrote on my Facebook wall this morning.

I admit, I am still on a high from our event yesterday. It was amazing! Even though I was sick, the adrenaline kept me going the whole day. I was at the Four Seasons from 7am-9pm, and I almost didn't want to leave at the end of the night.

I will likely dedicate a whole week to blogging about this fabulous event, but I promised my daughter I would spend the day with her after being away from her for two whole days, so for now, here's a sneak preview from one of my very favorite bloggers--Stacie Tamaki of The Flirty Guide. She attended our event yesterday as a 'journalist', and was live blogging the entire time!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Jubilee! I'm so glad I got to see you before the event at least! What a great industry first that you and Jean envisioned and executed perfectly!

    ReplyDelete