September 30, 2011

Latest Addiction: Pinterest

There are many words to describe Pinterest, but "addictive" is definitely on the top of my list. I use this adjective with a positive tone though, because it this very addiction that has brought a new form of organization and inspiration in my life.

Like many others, I spend hours cruising the internet on any given day, mesmerized by all the eye candy, new (amazing) products, and creative ideas out there. Now, instead of trying to bookmark every interesting page that I come across, I can conveniently "pin" it onto my Pinterest boards, allowing me to organize every image and link that I want to preserve.

This is a very user-friendly site that makes it almost intuitive to use, and to share, and it would be a great way for couples planning their wedding to keep their ideas and images contained in one place.

No comments:

Post a Comment