November 28, 2011

We're Off to Asia!

Part of what keeps me constantly inspired and refreshed is getting to travel and experience different parts of the world. Though Hong Kong is really considered my second home, I still find it incredibly inspiring every time I'm there. Perhaps it's because it is constantly in a state of change. Being in this dynamic, glittering city never fails to give me the wow factor, and traveling there during the holidays is the best time of the year.
Photo obtained here
Photo obtained here

In addition to Hong Kong, I will also be traveling to Hangzhou and Shanghai in China, as well as Sapporo and Otaru in Japan. I'm looking forward to the adventures that these places will bring, and the opportunity to soak up the culture there! 

Photo of Hangzhou found here
Photo of Shanghai found here


Photo of Sapporo found here

Photo of Otaru found here
Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment