November 5, 2007

Vanity Fair

You never know where you're going to meet your next client. Last year while 5 months pregnant I flew to Jamaica to teach a wedding planning course. There at the Half Moon resort I met Katie Doering, who was there as the producer shooting a segment of Married Away. She invited me along to see some of the shooting, and in conversation I learned that she was newly engaged and will be getting married in San Francisco. I gave her my business card and a few months later, was delighted to get a call from her! She was in the midst of moving from NYC to Los Angeles, and planning this destination wedding in San Francisco was getting a little overwhelming for her so happily, she brought me on board as her Wedding Coordinator. Katie and Eric were so much fun to work with, and had this vanity fair vision of themselves with their wedding party. Inspired by anything vintage, we worked with an awesome color palette of navy blue and burgandy. They chose the Inspiration Point for their ceremony, which offered a panoramic view of the San Francisco Bay Area. What a treat for all of their out of town guests! The reception was held in the Presidio as well, at the San Francisco Film Centre.

They picked the perfect photographer, Angie Silvy, to get the shots that they wanted!

Photographs by www.angiesilvy.com




No comments:

Post a Comment