February 19, 2009

Sprinkle, Sprinkle Little Star

In less than an hour, my little star is turning 2 years old! Last weekend, we had a small party for her with her cousins and friends. If you read my post on her birthday last year, you may remember that I ordered a variety of faaaabulous desserts from one of my favorite places--Satura Cakes. This year, I contemplated on doing the same thing since Satura had some new items but decided to do something different instead.

That 'something different' was a cupcake tower featuring 13 different flavors of cupcakes in whimsical designs from Sprinkles in Palo Alto!

It was a big hit at the party, and I think the most popular flavors were red velvet and mocha. Hmm....what desserts should I pick for Bridgette's third birthday?

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! The Sprinkles cupcakes were awesome :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...Sprinkles is the best!!!
    Happy Birthday to Bridgette

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum yum, i didn't realize there was a Sprinkles in Palo Alto!

    ReplyDelete