June 26, 2009

We're Featured: Jennifer and JC's Wedding

I'm skipping out to a wedding rehearsal now, but I just had to share my excitement before I go. The newest issue (Summer 2009) of Martha Stewart Weddings magazine just came out and one of our weddings is featured on p.72!! I am so honored to be featured with some of my FAVORITE people in the industry--Nancy Liu Chin, Good on Paper, Paula Le Duc, Gloria Wong, Gertrude and Mabel, and the lovely Tara Guerard of Soiree in Charleston, South Carolina. I adore them all!

Oh, and Paloma's Nest on Etsy, whom I just blogged about earlier this week, is also featured in this issue of MS! Way to go!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Very exciting and well deserved! By the way, I'm planning another trip to the Bay Area soon - I'll try and drop you a line.

    ReplyDelete