July 27, 2009

Vintage Inspired Wedding

I met Meggy and Chris over a year ago, when we started planning their vintage inspired wedding. After my first in-depth meeting with them where I asked lots and lots of questions to determine their wedding style, I knew in my heart that the beautiful Kohl Mansion would be THE perfect venue for their wedding. Specifically, I knew the library inside the mansion would win their hearts over. Indeed, the minute they walked into the mansion, they were in love....

Here is a sneak preview of their beautiful wedding, by the talented Tara Arrowood who did a phenomenal job capturing the fun spirit of this cocktail style wedding!


Check out their cute engagement photos too, also by Tara!

A bit shout out to my fabulous team who contributed greatly to the success of this wedding!

Caterer--Thomas John Events
Florist--Nancy Liu Chin Designs
DJ--Carl Mindling
Venue--Kohl Mansion
Rentals--Classic Party Rentals
Photographer--Tara Arrowood
Videographer--Royal Weddings
Cupcakes--Sibby's Cupcakery
Officiant--Heron Freed Toor

No comments:

Post a Comment