August 13, 2009

Save the Date Video

What's the latest and greatest in the wedding world? I visited Andrew Hsu of Studio MSV yesterday and we had a great time chatting about our businesses. He introduced me to his new concept--creating a Save the Date video and sending it to your families and friends via the internet. Not only does it save you stamps but it'll get you some wows for sure! You can get as creative as you want with Andrew, and really make it personalized.

I know there's something wonderful about receiving a beautiful piece of mail, but you can always do that for your invitation. I always feel that Save the Dates should be something fun, to show your guests that they can expect to have a great time at your wedding. Skip the magnets--they will LOVE seeing your faces in a custom video!

Thomas and Melissa: Special Message from andrew msv on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. this is very cool, I'm gonna spread the word to a couple friends getting married :-)

    ReplyDelete