May 27, 2010

A New Favorite: Paulette Macarons

I received a lovely gift in the mail today--a box of fresh macarons from Paulette Macarons! Everyone that knows me well can attest that I have a sweet tooth, and macarons are one of my all time favorite sweets to indulge in. I had to really refrain myself from divulging the entire dozen of colorful macarons sitting on my desk.

I've tasted a lot of macarons in my life, from top bakeries around the world. I have to admit that Paulette is one of the very best! Not only do they have an endless amount of flavors to choose from, but they are hand made daily and the texture + flavor is just perfect-o!

My personal favorites have been the Coconut and Columbian Coffee.

Macarons not only taste delicious, but they also look pretty, and are perfect for dessert bars or favors at weddings. Below are some photos of macarons being incorporated into wedding dessert bars and/or decor!

 Above photo found on Amy Atlas' website

Above photo found on Style Me Pretty, by Distinct Occasions | Photography by Kevin Charlie

Above photo by Janae Shields, for The Wedding University | Design by Gloria Wong

No comments:

Post a Comment