May 11, 2010

Hot Off the Press!

I'm quite elated to see that Julie and Nathan's wedding from last September is featured in the newest issue of Brides magazine!

I appreciate Brides magazine mentioning my name as Julie and Nathan's wedding planner in this article, but as always, I wish they could have given ALL vendors the proper mention or credit because it really is a team effort. But, I understand that magazines have a certain way that they work, and respect that, so I'd like to credit the entire team here on my blog!

Ceremony Venue: Trinity Episcopal Church
Reception Venue: San Francisco Ferry Building
Caterer: Paula Le Duc Fine Catering
Photographer: Gertrude and Mabel Photography
Videographer: Weddings on Film
Floral Designer: Nancy Liu Chin Designs
Day-of Paper Goods Designer: Chewing the Cud
Lighting: Got Light
Rentals: Classic Party Rentals
Cupcakes: Paula Le Duc Fine Catering
Furniture Rentals: Blueprint Studios
Mariachi Band: Rudolfi Artists in Music
Band: Joe Sharino Band
Photobooth: Photoworks Interactive
Hair Stylist: Theresa Wondra
Makeup Artist: Neja Cosmetics
Transportation: Classic Cable Car
Bridal Gown: Rivini
Bridesmaids Dresses: Bella Bridesmaid
Groom's Suit: J Crew 

Here is the awesome video by Weddings on Film!


Julie + Nathan :: San Francisco Ferry Building Wedding from Justin Ferar on Vimeo.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Jubilee,

    Since reading the June issue of Brides magazine, I have fallen in love with the Rivini dress Julie Younger wore. I've looked for it online, but because it's from an older collection I can't seem to find it. Is there any way you could tell me where Julie bought it, or more details about the dress itself? I would so appreciate it!

    Thanks,

    Tessa
    tessarector@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete