April 18, 2011

Off To Pebble Beach Resorts

Receiving an invitation to a FAM trip is one of the nicest perks of my job. A FAM trip is a familiarization trip to a specific venue, where we learn all about the site and what it takes to plan an event there. For the next two days, I will be discovering the beautiful Pebble Beach Resorts and all that it has to offer for weddings and events. Pebble Beach Resorts has three accommodations options--The Lodge At Pebble Beach, The Inn At Spanish Bay, and Casa Palmero at Pebble Beach. I will be staying at Casa Palmero for 2 nights, though our 2 day itinerary includes experiences at all three locations. Ofcourse, I will report back dutifully after this FAM trip, to share with all of you the discovers that I make on this promising journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment