June 24, 2011

Honeymoon Destination

We're really enjoying the summer rays here in Northern California. I suppose there's no excuse then, to jet off to an exotic island, except if I'm planning a honeymoon!

Last year right around this time, I was basking in the sun with a Mojito in my hand at the remarkable Viceroy Anguilla. For any couple that envisions their honeymoon being on a remote island surrounded by turquoise water, infinity pools, and pure serenity 24/7, you've got to consider the Viceroy Anguilla. It really is a 'heaven on earth' destination. No touristy gimmicks, no abundance of honeymooners at your resort, no loud water sports around you. Just bliss, tranquility, and luxury. Ahhhhh, what I wouldn't do to be there again right now!

View more pictures of the Viceroy Anguilla from my previous blog post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment