August 3, 2011

Bluestem Brasserie: An Ideal Location for your Rehearsal Dinner

When my good friend Stacie Hallinan from the Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco told me about her newest neighbor, Bluestem Brasserie, I jumped online right away to check them out.

Bluestem Brasserie is on Yerba Buena Lane, overlooking Market Street, and is brand new to the San Francisco restaurant scene. On June 23, 2011, it opened its doors, introducing their slick and urban space designed by Lundberg Design (who also designed The Slanted Door and The Moss Room at the De Young Museum).

I made reservations to check them out right away. It was a rather quiet afternoon on a Friday, and I chose to sit in their casual lounge area, where I could people-watch through their large windows. I ordered their lamb burger, which has already gotten a lot of fabulous reviews online. It turned out to be the very best lamb burger I ever had--incredibly juicy and flavorful, on a delicious foccacia roll. After lunch, I gave myself a self guided tour, and had the good fortune of meeting Adam Jed, one of the co-founders of Bluestem Brasserie. Adam walked me through their private event space upstairs, which includes both an indoor and outdoor area, allowing a nice flow between the two areas.

If you are seeking a hip, stylish city space for your rehearsal dinner, I think Bluestem Brasserie would be a great choice. Enjoy these photos taken by the talented Angie Silvy!












No comments:

Post a Comment