August 15, 2011

Men: Be Well-Groomed

In order to stay "in the know" for my clients, I spend quite a bit of time each week perusing through the wedding blogosphere. I would hardly call that "work" though. Once I start on my blog roll, I am happily sucked into the beautiful world of weddings for hours! There is so much eye candy out there to keep us inspired, from ombre dresses to castle cakes and everything in between. I am still discovering new blogs everyday to add to my blog roll, and one of my recent favorite is the Well-Groomed blog by Darren, targeted specifically to men to help them be stylish gentlemen on the wedding day.

I love the Q & A sessions that Darren conducts on his blog, providing really valuable and practical tips for grooms. Not sure what color loafers to match a navy suit? What about finding that perfect tie to go with your vest-less tux? Keep up with Darren's stylish tips to help you become a well-groomed man on the most important day of your life.



Images above obtained from the Well-Groomed Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment