April 24, 2007

Bridgette Madeline Leung

I haven't posted for four whole months and I've got a good reason for it. On February 20, 2007 I gave birth to a sweet, adorable baby girl--Bridgette Madeline. Everyone has always told me that motherhood is wonderful but it just doesn't hit you until you officially become a mother! Motherhood is beyond wonderful....it's just extraordinary in every way! Bridgette has made me see the world in a whole new perspective. I never knew I would be capable of being so strong both physically and mentally. I also never knew that I could function like a normal person with just a few hours of uninterrupted sleep every night. I guess we all have an inner strength in us that we don't know about! Bridgette is so perfect to my husband and I in every way and we are so proud to introduce her to the world!

I have officially been back to work for over a month now and my first wedding of the year is coming up this weekend. I'm feeling really excited about it! Weddings and Babies.....they are the highlights of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment