April 8, 2008

Spring Prettiness

One of the fun parts of my job is getting to see new trends. Classic Party Rentals, the largest rental company in the Bay Area, recently had a Spring Open House to showcase their new products and I eagerly took advantage of this opportunity to get inspirations for my weddings.

Classics showcased many different table designs-- some lavish, over the top tables and some rustic, natural tables. I loved them all!! My favorite new linen is the Castella Blue. I would love to design a table around this beautiful linen. The new line of Bengaline linens is also fabulous. It's medium priced, so more expensive than the polycotton but less expensive than the specialty linens. It comes in a various of fun, fresh colors and have a nice texture to them.

The upstairs of Classics was transformed to different lounge areas, featuring a lot of different lighting and draping options, as well as furniture rental. I definitely feel that draping and lighting are becoming 'necessities' for every event. It enhances the venue, and can create the ambiance that you are looking for. Try softening entryways with draping--it makes the 'entrance' so much more elegant and inviting! Set different ambiances in the same room by changing the lighting at different points of the day and evening--it really transforms the space!


No comments:

Post a Comment