'Tis the season to be jolly, fa la la la la la la la la....
Who doesn't love Christmas? It's such a joyous, festive time! Since there is less than a week until Christmas, I thought it'd be fun to post some of my favorite things for the holidays this year!
1. Chocolate gingerbread house petits fours--how cute is that? I'm definitely saving this idea for next year, when my daughter is old enough to enjoy this together!
It's a Martha Stewart creation. Click here to get the full recipe.
2. Marshmallow Snowflakes--another super cute MS creation. Homemade marshmallow is such an inexpensive way to add some spark to your holiday party. Add it to the hot chocolate that you're serving your guests, and they will be ooohing and aaahhhing for sure! You can find the recipe here.
3. Holiday Hand-Dipped Strawberries--a festive twist to a much loved dessert. No time to make it? Just order it on Red Envelope!
4. Gem Martinis--I'm all about throwing a great party to wow your guests, but it doesn't always have to be ultra expensive. Focus on the little details. A fun, colorful martini glass goes a long way and it's only $4.95 each at cb2!
5. Telluride Stocking Collection--I love these vibrant, cute stockings at Pottery Barn Kids! It's perfect to enhance any fireplace mantel, and there is plenty of room to stuff them with all sorts of goodies!