November 6, 2013

I'm Headed to Singapore + Hong Kong + Maldives!

Traveling is a big part of my life, and I just LOVE any opportunity to visit a new destination. So...when one of my closest cousin, Jacqueline, announced that she was going to tie the knot on the Maldives Islands, I didn't need much convincing to book my ticket.

With her whopping guest count of NINE, I'll be triple duty-ing as her planner, Officiant, and guest at the Conrad Hotel in Maldives on 11.12.13. To say that I'm excited is a true understatement. I've already downloaded a dozen books onto my kindle, and am so ready to get some R&R in. What a perfect end to my wedding season this year!

We'll be staying in Singapore and Hong Kong for a few days en route to Maldives. Though I travel to Hong Kong at least once a year, this will be my first visit to Singapore! I have a feeling that I'll be eating a lot in Hong Kong and Singapore, and then hopefully swimming off the calories in Maldives. :)

Keep up with my travel adventures by following me on Instagram here!

Asia, here I come!












No comments:

Post a Comment